After more than three years of planning, design, and construction, we can finally say with confidence that GreenWhey Energy is open for business.
To celebrate and say thanks to all of those who have supported us over the years, we’d like to cordially invite you to an open house at our Turtle Lake facility on 465 Western Blvd., to be held September 26 from 2 to 7 p.m.
There will be tours of our new anaerobic digester facility, and guests will have the opportunity to interact with the staff, engineers, financial consultants, and government officials who helped make our vision of sustainable dairy waste management a reality.
Guest speakers will include:
- Chris Schoenherr, Deputy Secretary of Administration
- Kevin Vesperman, Administrator, Division of Energy Services
- Ty Rohloff, Manager, Rural Electric Power Services, WI DATCP
- Megan Levy, Director of Local Energy Programs
- Patti Holden, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Please call us at 715-986-6430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We hope to see you there!